Durvet Epsom Salt Poultice Flow Gel 20 oz
Epsom Salt Poultice is a topical gel designed for external application for temporary relief of minor pains, bruises, and sprains associated with muscle and joint injuries.
Apply directly to painful muscles, tendons, and joints. Repeat as needed for relief of soreness and to relax muscles. Epsom salt poultice can be covered with cotton or wrap. For drawing infection and soreness from horse’s hooves, pack the frog or abscessed area and cover with wrap or attach a boot to protect the hoof. Everything you love about Epsom Salts, now in a convenient and easy to apply gel.
Made in the USA
Directions for use:
Apply to painful or swollen muscles, legs, joints or insect bites. Epsom Salt Poultice can be covered with cotton and/or wrapped. Will not burn or blister skin. Let draw and soothe for 36 to 48 hours. Repeat as needed for relief of soreness and swelling.
For Hooves: Pack the entire sole and frog to draw abscesses or address sole bruising. Cover with a wrap or boot and let draw for 36 to 48 hours.
- All the benefits of Epsom salts in an easy–to–apply gel.
- Helps to draw out hoof abscesses and infections.
- Soothes sole bruising and helps reduce swelling.
- Relieves sore joints and relaxes muscles.
- Provides temporary relief of minor pains, bruises, and sprains